11 December 2008

SJD Messages > Schedule

Just wanted to post a quick note about my schedule.  My work days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm.  Most of you who know me - know that I usually answer my phone later in the evening - but I try to close up the studio around 5pm to share a meal with my family.  I prefer to book appointments on Mondays & Sundays - anytime day or evening.

I am off on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  This is new.  I have finally realized that I am not a machine and need to rest my mind & body to be in tip-top creative shape.  I actually turn off my phone and check messages (both phone & email) once during those days.  It's a bit of a necessity to get that uninterrupted 1:1 time in with my family.  I return messages on the following work day.  

I'll also be posting messages/notes/updates to the blog under SJD Messages in the label section to the right >> so that you know the 411 24/7.  It's just the quickest and easiest way to get a note out to the masses.  Mostly quick notes like updates to my schedule, product availability, and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment